DENSO 10PA17C BB 2pk 24V ac compressor UNIVERSAL Air conditioning compressor 10PA17C auto a/c kompressor
|FOB Price:||US $ 20 - 100 / Piece | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets|
|Supply Ability:||80000 Set/Sets per Week|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: intl
- Model Number: INTL-XZC683
- Size: packing:28*24*19
- Type: Compressor, Denso 10PA17C
- Car Make: Universal
- OE NO.: Denso 10PA17C
- QUALITY: HIGH
- Car: universal
- Grooves: BB 2PK
- Volt: 24v
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||auto air conditioner compressor packing requirements: one set in one carton box, 4 sets in one big cartons or packing as our customer like...|
|Delivery Detail:||As our clients's demand|
SpecificationsAir conditioning compressor 10PA17C
DENSO 10PA17C a/c compressor Car a/c compressor UNIVERSAL aircon ac compressor 10PA17C 24V
Our factory can produce many kinds of auto Air Conditioner Compressors with good quality and one year quality warrantee.
DENSO 10PA17C BB 2pk 24V ac compressor UNIVERSAL
Model Number: INTL-XZC683
Car name: universal compressor
Compressor Type: Denso 10PA17C
Grooves: BB 2PK
Air conditioning compressor 10PA17C
DENSO 10PA17C a/c compressor
Car a/c compressor UNIVERSAL
aircon ac compressor 10PA17C
Basic Requirements when servicing an A/C system:
1, The Accumulator or Filter Drier should always be replaced when the Air Conditioning System is opened. For warranty Purposes buyer must show evidence of receiver/drier replacement. In some vehicles the drier comes attached to the condenser so it must replaced as well
2. A/C system must be clean and free of debris and contaminants. In most cases components can be flushed; however in some instances it may be necessary to replace the condenser or other items.
3. Orifice tube must be replaced; expansion valve must be inspected and replaced if dirty or defective.
4. Correct amount and type of oil must be used. Please refer to the OE manufacturer for this information.
5. Prior to refrigerant charging, full vacuum must be done for a minimum of 45 minutes. In humid climates or during cooler days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and boil off moisture.
6. The Orifice Tube, if equipped, should always be replaced and the Expansion Valve, if equipped, should at least be inspected for proper operation if not replaced