- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: intl
- Model Number: INTL-XZC698
- Size: PACKING : 25*22*19
- Type: Compressor
- Car Make: Mitsubishi DR1015C/ DENSO 10P15C Mitsubishi Delica 4D56
- OE NO.: MR 175655 MR175655 CSA201A148 447200-7744 4472007744
- QUALITY: GRADE ONE
- Car name: Mitsubishi Delica 4D56
- Compressor type: Mitsubishi DR1015C/ DENSO 10P15C MR 175655
- Pulley: 1PK
- Year: 1995-04
- OEM: MR175655 CSA201A148 447200-7744 4472007744
- Mitsubishi L300 COMPRESSOR: 2007
- Mitsubishi Delica 4D56 aircon comp: 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||auto compressor packing requirements: one set in one carton box, 4 sets in one big cartons or packing as our customer like..|
|Delivery Detail:||As our clients's demand|
SpecificationsMitsubishi L300 Delica 4D56 1pk air a/c ac compressor MR175655 CSA201A148 447200-7744 4472007744 Mitsubishi DR1015C/DENSO 10P15C
Our factory can produce many kinds of auto Air Conditioner Compressors with good quality and one year quality warrantee.
Mitsubishi DR1015C/DENSO 10P15C Mitsubishi Delica 4D56 1pk ac compressor
Model number: INTL-XZC698
Car name: Mitsubishi Delica 4D56
Compressor type: Mitsubishi DR1015C/ DENSO 10P15C
Mitsubishi L300 2007 compressor
1995-2004 Mitsubishi Delica 4D56 aircon comp
Basic Requirements when servicing an A/C system:
1, The Accumulator or Filter Drier should always be replaced when the Air Conditioning System is opened. For warranty Purposes buyer must show evidence of receiver/drier replacement. In some vehicles the drier comes attached to the condenser so it must replaced as well
2. A/C system must be clean and free of debris and contaminants. In most cases components can be flushed; however in some instances it may be necessary to replace the condenser or other items.
3. Orifice tube must be replaced; expansion valve must be inspected and replaced if dirty or defective.
4. Correct amount and type of oil must be used. Please refer to the OE manufacturer for this information.
5. Prior to refrigerant charging, full vacuum must be done for a minimum of 45 minutes. In humid climates or during cooler days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and boil off moisture.
6. The Orifice Tube, if equipped, should always be replaced and the Expansion Valve, if equipped, should at least be inspected for proper operation if not replaced