AKC200A601A MB946629 MSC130CV/MSC130 auto air con ac compressor for 1994-2002 Mitsubishi Delica L400/Delica Spacegear L400
|FOB Price:||US $ 80 - 140 / Set | Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets|
|Supply Ability:||800 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/A,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: intl
- Model Number: INTL-XZC402
- Size: PACKING:28*25*20
- Type: Compressor
- Car Make: Mitsubishi Delica L400/Delica Spacegear L400 1994-2002
- OE NO.: AKC200A601A MB946629
- QUALITY: 1 GRADE
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||AUTO AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR PACKING REQUIERMENTS; ONE SET IN ONE CARTON BOX, 4SETS IN ONE BIG CARTONS OR PACKING AS OUR CUSTOMER LIKE..|
|Delivery Detail:||ACCORDING TO THE QUANTITY AND AS OUR CLIENTS' DEMAND|
SpecificationsMSC130CV/MSC130 auto ac compressor for Mitsubishi Delica L400/Delica Spacegear L400 1994-2002 AKC200A601A MB946629
Our factory can produce many kinds of auto Air Conditioner Compressors with good quality and one year quality warrantee.
MSC130CV/MSC130 auto ac comperssor for Mitsubishi Delica L400/Delica Spacegear L400 1994-2002
Model NO.: INTL-XZC402
Car name: Mitsubishi Delica/SPACEGEAR L400
1994-2002 Mitsubishi Delica L400
1994-2002 Mitsubishi Delica SPACEGEAR L400
Basic Requirements when servicing an A/C system:
1, The Accumulator or Filter Drier should always be replaced when the Air Conditioning System is opened. For warranty Purposes buyer must show evidence of receiver/drier replacement. In some vehicles the drier comes attached to the condenser so it must replaced as well
2. A/C system must be clean and free of debris and contaminants. In most cases components can be flushed; however in some instances it may be necessary to replace the condenser or other items.
3. Orifice tube must be replaced; expansion valve must be inspected and replaced if dirty or defective.
4. Correct amount and type of oil must be used. Please refer to the OE manufacturer for this information.
5. Prior to refrigerant charging, full vacuum must be done for a minimum of 45 minutes. In humid climates or during cooler days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and boil off moisture.
6. The Orifice Tube, if equipped, should always be replaced and the Expansion Valve, if equipped, should at least be inspected for proper operation if not replaced
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|