- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: INTL
- Model Number: INTL-XZC569
- Size: PACKING:28*25*20
- Type: Compressor, Calsonic CWV618
- Car Make: Calsonic CWV618 Nissan Maxima 3.5L 6pk pv6
- OE NO.: 92600-5Y700 926005Y700
- QUALITY: 1 GRADE
- Car name: Infiniti Nissan Maxima
- Grooves: 6pk pv6
- OEM: 92600-5Y700 926005Y700
- Nissan Maxima V6 3.5L: 2002 2003
- Infiniti I35 V6 3.5L: 2002 2003 2004
- Volt: 12V
- Clutch DIA: 139mm
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||AUTO AIR CONDITIONER COMPRESSOR PACKING REQUIERMENTS; ONE SET IN ONE CARTON BOX, 4SETS IN ONE BIG CARTONS OR PACKING AS OUR CUSTOMER LIKE...|
|Delivery Detail:||ACCORDING TO THE QUANTITY AND AS OUR CLIENTS' DEMAND|
SpecificationsCalsonic CWV618 air ac compressor Nissan Maxima 3.5L 6pk pv6 92600-5Y700 926005Y700 2002 2003 2004 auto air conditioning ac comp
Our factory can produce many kinds of auto Air Conditioner Compressors with good quality and one year quality warrantee.
Calsonic CWV618 Nissan Maxima 3.5L 6pk pv6 ac compressor
Model number: INTL-XZC569
Car name: Infiniti Nissan Maxima
Year model: 2002-2003
Compressor Type: Calsonic CWV618
Clutch DIA: 139mm
2002-2003 Nissan Maxima V6 3.5L
2002-2004 Infiniti I35 V6 3.5L
|2002||Nissan||Maxima||V6 3.5L 3498cc|
|2003||Nissan||Maxima||V6 3.5L 3498cc|
|2002||Infiniti||I35||V6 3.5L 3498cc|
|2003||Infiniti||I35||V6 3.5L 3498cc|
|2004||Infiniti||I35||V6 3.5L 3498cc|
Basic Requirements when servicing an A/C system:
1, The Accumulator or Filter Drier should always be replaced when the Air Conditioning System is opened. For warranty Purposes buyer must show evidence of receiver/drier replacement. In some vehicles the drier comes attached to the condenser so it must replaced as well
2. A/C system must be clean and free of debris and contaminants. In most cases components can be flushed; however in some instances it may be necessary to replace the condenser or other items.
3. Orifice tube must be replaced; expansion valve must be inspected and replaced if dirty or defective.
4. Correct amount and type of oil must be used. Please refer to the OE manufacturer for this information.
5. Prior to refrigerant charging, full vacuum must be done for a minimum of 45 minutes. In humid climates or during cooler days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and boil off moisture.
6. The Orifice Tube, if equipped, should always be replaced and the Expansion Valve, if equipped, should at least be inspected for proper operation if not replaced